Staying cool is no joke! You NEED a Better Air Conditioner. The Fort Bend area sweated through one of the top five hottest Februaries ever. By all indicators, it’s going to be a scorcher of a summer.
To you and millions of other people living in sweltering Southeast Texas, that reason alone justifies leaving your air conditioning on all day—even while you’re at work. But Angie’s List “Super Service” award recipient Brian Jackson of Jackson Air and Heat thinks differently. “All those air conditioning units running constantly means jaw-dropping energy bills. That’s why we carry the best, most efficient air conditioner you can buy. Trane variable speed XV20i air conditioners with TruComfort™ Technology. Trane has revolutionized everything. I’m going to explain why a Trane system is better and why you might want to upgrade your existing system.”
1. Super High Effectiveness Combined with Super High Efficiency. Trane variable speeds run at the exact speed necessary to keep your home cool. By lowering output capacity to only what is needed, the system consumes less energy, which saves you a ton of money. Quietest A/C on the market and great at removing humidity.
2. You Control Everything From Your Computer or Smartphone. You can “flip the switch” manually or you can set a timer. Regardless, you come home to the cool—and you haven’t wasted a single penny!
3. You’re in Expert Hands. Jackson Air has been in business for over 35 years. We are the oldest Trane Comfort Specialist in Sugar Land. We are EPA and NATE certified (that’s shorthand for “best of the best”) and have received the BBB Award for Excellence for the last eight years. If it has to do with heat and air conditioning, you can’t do any better than Jackson Air.
4. We Can Save You Even More Money. No one likes paying more for things than what is absolutely necessary. No one works harder for your money than you do. Jackson Air understands that, which is why they offer 0% financing or instant rebates plus for a limited time Centerpoint also has huge instant rebates on high efficiency systems. You can’t lose!
5. Say Goodbye to Hot Spots and Freezer Walk-Ins. You know the ones—there’s always some room in the house that’s too hot and another one that’s too cold. Trane variable speeds can fix all that, so that you’re whole family is happy and no one’s playing “Thermostat Wars.”
Brian says, “Now is the time to move on making your summer as cool, efficient and inexpensive as possible. Give us a call and get your free estimate today!”